Why would you want to visit dangerous places on your holiday?
The answer is very simple: for the adrenalin rush and pristine beauty of the place.
These holiday getaways cash in millions in tourist money. They are hard to access, meaning that agencies offering guided tours can charge as much as they want for lending you their safety gear and taking you to places where few dare to set foot. Remember, these places are known for taking their death toll. However, where there’s a will, there’s a way, and if you insist on juggling with danger, be my guest. Consider yourselves warned. The following destinations will give you goose bumps.
10. Swimming with Jelly Fish; Cost to Travel to Aussie
9. Hua Shan Plank Path; Cost to Travel To China
8. Rafting The Iguassu Falls; $200 per person
7. Swimming with Sharks; $300 per person
6. Kayaking Trip With The Whales; $300 Per Person
5. El Camino Del Rey; $400 Per Person
4. Volcano Helicopter Tours; $500 Per Person
3. Climbing Mont Blanc $2,000 per person
2. Climbing Mount Cook; $7,000 per person
1. Volcano Bungee; $10,000