Any Millionaire can rent a jet for the weekend…
but renting a Jet like a BOSS is a different type of beast.
Below we have listed our top 10 ways to rent a Jet like a BOSS plus some side notes to exactly how much some of the features are.
You simply can’t get a 4 passenger Jet. Go for the big guns and get this 19 passenger jet equipped with TV screens, bars and complimentary spa treatments.
Take it from Rihanna and always have bubbly in flight. We recommend her favorite booze of choice; Ace Of Spades Gold editiion.
In flight Spa Treatments? Sign me up! The only way to really go like a BOSS is arrive fresh, relaxed and a little tipsy from your bubbly.
Move over American Airlines we require a strict hottie for hottie ONLY requirement.
7. GOURMET AIR CHEF
8. LUXURY JET
The inside is actually more important than the outside… as long as you can fit 19 people we are golden. On the other hand the inside of this jet has to be equipped with TVs, comfortable chairs that recline into beds and don’t forget heated seats with the option of a bed time massage.
10. RED CARPET
Here is a quick breakdown for your PJ!
- Pilots Licence – If you want to pilot your own plane then you will have to become a commercially qualified pilot which will cost you $200’000 for the qualifications.
- Pilots – If you don’t fly your own jet then you’ll need to hire pilots which will have a base salary of $100’000 if not more for the best of the best.
- Running Costs – If you’re a multi billionaire you’re going to want to look after yourself, so constant maintenance of the jet is needed, with pre and post flight checks. Engine servicing and structural maintenance will be scheduled in every year and will need to be done by a manufacturer approved mechanic. Lest not forget simple things like fuel in order to get from A to B which for the G650 comes in a $2’200 per hour.
- Landing Taxes – You have to be approved at every airport you land because you’re wearing away their runway and using their air traffic controllers all of which costs money.
- Insurance – You’re going to want to have insurance should anything happen to your aircraft.
Ready Set JET!